Sunday, November 23, 2008

Computer Update...

First of all, I know it's two months later, but I've decided this is the easiest way to tell everyone since I've fallen so behind...Thanks to everyone for Raymonds birthday cards and gifts. I have thank you cards that I just have not had a chance to get written or sent, so I apologize, but I don't want anyone to think that they've been forgotten!

Secondly, we have been MIA for just over a week now because our computer crashed. Verlyn gave us a loaner computer so we could get on the internet, but I need everyone's prayers for the pictures on my computer. EVERY picture of Owen, Raymond and Judd are saved to the hard drive and I have not gotten them burned to CD yet so I would lose all three of my children's lives up until now if Verlyn can't recover them. It makes me want to throw up I am so worried about them. SO please think happy thoughts for me!!

I will post more later when I hopefully get my computer back and it works again and I have pictures to post.

P.S. Judd is now cruising around furniture, climbing stairs, pulling himself up to everything, eating table food (plus nursing) and has five teeth! He can now wave and clap and points to things. He is such a big boy!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I will be saying a prayer for your pictures. I can't imagine how awful that would be to lose all of the pictures! At least you will always have the ones you posted on here! good luck!

Kelly S said...

Just pray like crazy (but refrain from begging and making promises you can't keep), then when you get your computer back and all the pictures are still there (as I know they will be), run out and buy some CD-RW's and put them on disk so you never have to deal with this problem again.

I have quite a few of when Owen was younger on my PhotoBucket, and I know Mom has saved a ton, so at least you won't lose those, but then again, you won't lose ANY, so quit fretting about it. Just deny it's happening and everything will be fine. That's my life motto. ;)

Your pictures are fine. They're FIIIIIIIINE! ;) We can always find a way to incorporate Steel Magnolias into our lives. :)

Stacey said...

That's because Kelly, Steel Magnolias is like an instruction manual for life! :) It's almost like scripture! :) I quote it everyday at least once or twice to everyone I talk to!