Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Vacation!!!

So sad... last Friday was Owen's very last day of preschool EVER! Thursday was Raymond's last day for this year. I did well however at Owen's program. I did not cry and only once got a little moist eyes! Not too bad. I guess I'm saving it all up for his first day of Kindergarten! Oh no. That might not be a good day for me! :)

Anyways...both of the boys' end of year programs involved them singing songs from the year, reciting a bible verse that they had to memorize and eating cupcakes and receiveing a diploma. So I simply wanted to share some photos with you and maybe a little video clip of each. Hopefully those will load more quickly than they usually do! So enjoy! It's now officially SUMMER VACATION!






2 comments:

Kelly S said...

That's funny, especially when Owen hiked up his pants. :)

MOM said...

I think so, too, Kelly. Owen was really animated with his. Watching Raymond and a couple others in his class, they watched others for a while, then got into the dance and motions. Yay! Summertime! Now on to baseball, with Dad as coach, right? You go, Tony and boys! Grandpa Sears coached your Dad for many years when he was playing. He just said last night that his Dad was a really good coach.