Friday, June 12, 2009

Stacey and Tony plus 4!

Okay, so not as impressive as Jon and Kate plus 8, but big news in the Coffey household...we will be expecting the arrival of a new little one around Jan. 15! I assure you, the last of our family, but we are very excited.
I am SOOOO behind on my blog right now. I have lots of posts to add with a million pictures, but I wanted to type a short little post to let everyone know our good news! We have been crazy busy lately. I have been working with my 10 daycare kids from 5:30am until 5:30pm when I've been loading up Owen and Raymond this week to teach 27 3-6 year olds at Vacation Bible School until 9pm. Needless to say I am exhausted!!! To top it all off, I started another online class this last Friday, so I had to get all my reading and homework done before midnight last night too!! So tonight is the last night of VBS, and even though it has been so busy around here, it has been a lot of fun. But, I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to sleep in tomorrow, no matter how scurvy and disgusting my house is from lack of attention this week!
So, watch closely because I will be adding a ton of posts to update other things that have been going on, like the boys baseball, etc. I will also keep you updated on the upcoming baby! And yes, I will most definitley be finding out the gender of this one too. I do not have enough patience to wait until the end, and if it happens to be a girl, I am totally NOT prepared! :)
I hope everyone else is enjoying the beginning of their summer.

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

Shoo baby! You are going to have your hands full, but it sounds like you will enjoy having all those bambinos running around. Congratulations!

Dani said...

Yea, yea, yea! I'm so excited for you! Such good news!

MOM said...

Congratulations, kiddos!!I'm thinking it's going to be a girl this time. I wonder what the baby will look like...hmmm...red hair perhaps? Just healthy and robust! I'm glad your time is going to calm down from Bible School, classes, kids..... Get some much needed rest.Love you 6. Take care of yourself, Stacey.

Kelly S said...

Congratulations on the baby - I'm happy to have another nephew or neice (it'll be a girl this time - it has to be!!) :)

Scurvy? Isn't that a disease from lack of vitamin C? :)