Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two Years Old!!!

Well most importantly we just celebrated Judd's second birthday this weekend. I cannot believe my little Judd-bug is actually 2! He is too cute and funny and such a big boy. He got a lot of loot this year and because of this I tore apart the boys' room so we could bunk Owen and Raymonds' beds and try and find more space so I can organize it better. Three little boys in one room with ALL their toys does not make for much space. We are lucky to have such a large room for them.

I don't have pictures of Judd's birthday uploaded yet, so I will try and do that this week but I do have a few new pictures of Tess and my new hair cut, etc.

Judd's birthday was a Yo Gabba Gabba theme (he picked it all by himself), and I must say it was quite fun. Tony downloaded music from the show on my MP3 player and we had a Dancey Dance Party, drew our favorite characters, ate an awesome Gabba Gabba cake, ate pizza and opened presents. All and all I think it was quite successful. I will post more about it when I post pictures.
This month is already proving to be very busy. I NEED to sit down and finish daycare paperwork for '09 so I can do our '09 taxes. That deadline is coming up very quickly and I don't was to procrastinate any longer.

Tess is growing so quickly, she is now 8 weeks old and is in her 3 month old clothes. Our church secretary's granddaughter just had a baby girl, so I am passing all of my clothes off to her as soon as Tess outgrows something. My best friend Sheila had her 4th baby (a boy) two weeks after Tess was born, so I am passing all Judd's outgrown clothes to her. Even though it's not much, I feel like I am getting rid of so much stuff every time I get a diaper box full of clothes to get rid of.

Anyways, I will try and do a better update this week, but life is CRAZY with 4 kids of varying ages and all the daycare kids in my house all day. My time is a little occupied. P.S. Tony's "surgery" to prevent more children is on Tuesday so keep him in your prayers!

3 comments:

Andy and Megan said...

Hey there! you look so great and Tess is so big! I can't believe how fast they grow. Andy and I were just saying that this pregnancy has seemed to fly by...which means once baby comes, time probably won't slow down any! I am due the first week of May but we are heading to Sheridan for the summer so I want this kiddo here as soon as possible (for healing and baby-check reasons)! You look great and glad things are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Tess looks a lot like Tony in that second-to-last pic. I can imagine Judd having a lot of fun at his birthday party, especially since he's now old enough to understand birthday parties.

MOM said...

I bet Judd loved his party, with dancey-dance music. I can just see him dancing to it now. He sounded so big when he talked to me on the phone about his birthday. I want you kids to come visit. Tess has filled out so much, and seems to have such a sweet personality. There's just no end to the action around her at your house:)