Monday, December 24, 2007

Baby Update and Cookies...


Well I just went to my 30 week doctors appointment and they have confirmed that currently Judd is feet down and basically in a standing position (breech). She gave me some exercises to try and get him to turn on his own and they don't really start worrying about their breech position until about 36 or 37 weeks she said. She is tentatively scheduling me to be induced on Feb. 29 (leap day), which means that he would only have a birthday every 4 years!! :( But ultimately I am more concerned about them getting him out safely and hopefully avoiding a c-section at all costs.

Now onto Cookies!! The boys made gingerbread cookies last night and decorated them for Santa. Seeing as Mrs. Claus is a fan of gingerbread cookies over sugar cookies, she got to choose the recipe! They had so much fun and made a nice mess, but I got some pictures and they are so proud of their decorating skills.

1 comment:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.