Monday, February 1, 2010

Just for fun...

Here are pictures of all four of my babes when they were roughly 3 weeks old. How cute were they? It was just fun looking back on their baby pictures because you think you remember what they look like until you see an actual picture! It's fun to see how they are alike and different now. It makes me wonder what Tess will look like when she's a toddler. Anyways...here they are.
Owen James Coffey, born June 4, 2004

Raymond John Coffey, born Sept. 24, 2005




Judd William Coffey, born March 5, 2008




Tess Virginia Coffey, born Jan. 12, 2010

4 comments:

MOM said...

They are all soooo sweet. Tess still looks a little like Raymond.

MOM said...

It's so fun to see each one of them again as babies.

Anonymous said...

I like this post! I didn't remember what they all looked like then. Crazy you have FOUR kids!

Anonymous said...

I barely remember Raymond at that age. I'm also glad you put his birthday, because I can never remember the day other than it's the 20-something of September.

Anyway, good pictures and a trip down memory lane. Can't wait to get a picture of all four of them together.