Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Pics!

So things are going great around the Coffey front. Tess last weekend was a little jaundiced but has come out of that all on her own, so thankfully no bili lights for her like poor Judd had!
She has already gained her birth weight back and 1/2 oz. She goes on Thursday to her two week check up and Raymond goes at the same time for his LONG OVERDUE 4 year old checkup. I go week after next for my two week post partum checkup. She is beginning to get on an eating schedule which is allowing me to finally catch some Zzzzzs. I have been desperatly trying to get my house in order because I start back to work with the daycare kids on Monday and my house was kind of like a tornado hit it. Plus Tony's dad and his wife will be coming to visit this upcoming weekend, so I have to clean for that too. The boys haven't gotten to see Grandpa Jerry in a long time, so that will be a nice treat for them.

I am also proud to announce that I finally got up the nerve to weigh myself for the first time today since having her and I am very excited to share that I have lost 20 lbs in 11 days and am only 3 lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight!!! So Monday I am starting my weightwatchers.com again, and am so excited to be so close to losing the most weight that I have lost since I got pregnant with Owen over 6 years ago!

Anyways, nothing else new. So I guess I will share a couple of photos from this week. Hope everyone else is doing well. Also the blue sweater you see Tess in was made by my good friend Dani! Thanks again Dani, it is beautiful and I love it!! She too will be having her new baby any day now along with two other of my friends are due any day now. It must be baby season!

3 comments:

MOM said...

You're really good about getting pictures on here, Stacey. These are all so cute. Tess has changed quite a bit since I saw her newborn. She's grown so much. Yay for your losing your birthweight. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your weightwatchers. I'm planning to start walking again and try to do away with the sweets. Hope that all does something!! Give everyone a hug for us, you, too. Love you.

MOM said...

The boys got a haircut. So did I. Did you cut it, Stacey? They look cute with their hair shorter. Tess has filled out so much more, and her hair looks lighter on the front.

Anonymous said...

I like the one picture of the boys on the bed. They all have to touch each other...