Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And the beat goes on......

I know the spacing is crazy on this post but here's what happened. I was going to type a long post about everything that has been going on and add a million and one pictures. I started uploading pictures and ran out of time to type a post. Then I didn't even finish uploading all of the pictures I wanted to share of my beautiful children, but I got tired of this sitting as a draft for the last two weeks. So I am publishing it totally unfinished but by the time I get around to a long post this might be such old pictures they wouldn't be relevant anymore. So enjoy a little picture post and I will try and do a better post later.




























































































































































































1 comment:

MOM said...

Wow, Tess sure had a lot to talk about:) That video was so cute. All of the pictures are great, Stacey. I'm glad you found time to post some. I can hardly wait to see everyone:) Wow, Raymond, that's a big lion! Owen, you and Raymond look like you are about to have fun on the train. Hey, Juddy, are you being a big brother to Tess? I'll see you all soon.