Tuesday, May 4, 2010

update...

Sorry that my title is not more creative but life is too busy right now. I still wanted to take 5 minutes and post a little blurb about our life!

The boys have not gotten to play baseball for two weeks now cause it only likes to rain on the days they are supposed to play so they get rained out. Raymond's last day of school is next Friday and Owen's is the following Friday the 21st. We have LOTS going on the next two weeks and I will have anywhere from 13-18 kids for the next week and a half to be the back up for two different friends that also do daycare. My mom, who is wonderful, has decided to help me out and come stay with us for that week so that I don't have a heart attack or my head explode or something.

Judd is so funny. He does the most hysterical things and has the best sense of humor. He is so cute. He copies absolutely everything his brothers do (good and bad) but even when it's bad it's still too cute.

Tess is getting so big. She's right around 15 pounds right now, but goes in next Thursday for her 4 month check up and shots. She's been able to roll over from back to front since April 19 (right at 3 months old) and just in the last couple of days can roll over from front to back!!! Today for instance I could not keep her off of her belly, but then she'd get mad sometimes when she couldn't get back over and would start screaming. So i'd come along and roll her back onto her back but before I could even walk away she rolls back to her belly and starts crying. Silly girl. Maybe she'll be crawling by 6 months!!! I have a video of this process, but not downloaded right now and I don't have time to wait for it to load. So that will be another post.

I just got my last daycare kid picked up at 10:45pm, but now instead of going to bed I have to prep my Mother's Day craft that I am doing with the kids tomorrow. Plus I just finished baking 8 dozen chocolate chip/butterscotch cookies and bagging them in two's and 2 boxes of brownies and bagging them for Owen's school bake sale. Phew...I'm tired. Tomorrow night is baseball and then the race is on with a million kids in my house from Thursday through Next Friday. I'll probably have lots of pictures coming up of Owen's field day, Raymond's Preschool graduation and everything.

So to all you wonderful mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day this weekend. Enjoy the day, you deserve it!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Happy Mother's Day to you,Sweetie. You deserve it. It's going to be a jampacked week, isn't it? Hope I can keep up with you:) I'll try. I'm looking forward to the boys helping me paint some of my things for the garden tour. Hope they enjoy it. At least Dad will be there until Tuesday:) Love you. Have a great Mother's Day. We'll see you Sunday evening or night.