Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Fun!

So I'm sure I've told you all how October is by far my favorite month! The trees are awesome right now, the decorations are out - apples are everywhere and pumpkins! I LOVE it! So I thought I'd catch you up on what we've been up to.

There have been lots of things going on this month for the boys at school. Tony was invited to Raymond's preschool for a Father/student spaghetti dinner that they have every year. Owen has had off a few different times of school, the most recent being for Parent Teacher Conferences which he got outstandings on his report card!! Plus he is WAY above 1st grade reading level, which I am so excited about for him!! Judd is being such a big boy and looks and acts older every day. It amazes me the things that come out of his mouth constantly and how much he wants to be like his big brothers. Unfortunately I have noticed that he now shares his brothers allergies as well, only his might be asthma type symptoms during allergy season. I need to get all the boys into an allergist that our Pediatrician recommend to have them tested for triggers.

Speaking of doctors, Owen is scheduled to see a Dermatologist on the 4th of November to get a mole on his head looked at which concerned his doctor a bit. So please hold him in your prayers that it is nothing more than a mole that can possibly be removed.

Another Doctor update - Tess just had her 9 month check up and now weighs in at 19 lbs 5 oz and is 28 inches long. She is above age development for most of her skills. She now says momma, dada, nose, Judd, hello, and bye bye. She mimics most things we say to her and talks non-stop like her momma! :) She is "walking" with holding on to things and I hope she will be a walker very soon. She will stand for about 2 seconds by herself until she realizes that you have let go and then she falls forward towards you. She's getting so big so fast!

I also turned 30 last weekend. A little bit depressing when you think about it, so I try really hard not to think about that. Scary. But for my birthday my parents, oldest sister and best friend Sheila came to town to spend the day at Vala's pumpkin patch and then take me out to dinner that night at Upstream in downtown Old Market. Yum. It was a fun birthday weekend despite the missing the deadline on Friday to renew my drivers' license, and suffering from the WORST headache I've ever had in my life (it was, you can ask my sister, she saw the whole thing).

Tonight we carved the boys' pumpkins but still need to do mine, Tony's and Tess'. We will work on that on Friday before Halloween. We did the most elaborate ones we've ever done before. The boys requested certain things and Tony and I tried to accommodate them. So Owen's is a version of Frankenstein, Raymond's is Batman and Judd's is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Well I guess that's all for now. I will post my pictures now and will post my family pictures in the next post!!
















































Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Again, wonderful pictures, Stacey. I have to get the ones I took at Vala's and everywhere on here. They all came out pretty good. Kimberly needs to get me hers, too. She took a lot. The halloween pumpkins and costumes look great! A lot of work, I know, but I love all the costumes.It looks like Fall around your house, for sure. Have a great halloween! Aunt Sherry and Uncle Mike, Grandma and Dustin will be here from Thurs-Sat. aft.

Unknown said...

Holy crap! The one of Tess with her double piggies is freaking cute! And Tony looks hilarious with those fake eyes on - and so does Owen sitting on his pumpkin in his costume! I'll get you those photos soon.

Unknown said...

Holy crap! The one of Tess with her double piggies is freaking cute! And Tony looks hilarious with those fake eyes on - and so does Owen sitting on his pumpkin in his costume! I'll get you those photos soon.