Monday, October 11, 2010

Raymond is 5!!



I'm so behind! He actually turned 5 on Sept. 24. His party was Sept. 25 and I have not had a chance to update this blog since then!! So he had a Batman birthday party, which my boys are currently obsessed with in my house. It was great. We had it at a park and we invited all of his preschool class and all of the daycare and a few others. They all showed up and he got a load of new toys!

Then on his birthday he also went with Tony to the Minor League foot ball game, the Nighthawks, that are a new team to Omaha. The next week Owen went with Tony. This is going to be a blur of a post cause I want to share pictures with you all to catch you up!

Judd has been potty trained now for about a month and has worn underwear all the time. He too is obsessed with Batman and will be Robin for Halloween!

Tess goes to her 9 month check up next week but now has her top two teeth in addition to her bottom two and cruises everywhere and will stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything. She adores her brothers and can now say Hi and Bye, Nana (for momma) and Dada. She also sounds like she says Judd, but not sure.

I promise to do a better post next time, but without further ado - enjoy our pictures from Sept. and early Oct.!






















1 comment:

MOM said...

Hi kiddos!!! I'm just now checking the blog, since our computers were so messed up. Good pictures! I love all the batman costumes. Tessie hangs in there, doesn't she? I'm glad the kids all get along so well. It's been a big year, hasn't it?