Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cowboys

During our recent family trip we stopped in Cheyenne for the Frontier Days Rodeo as I have previously stated in an earlier post. The boys were lucky enough to go behind the chutes with their Aunt Kimmy that works during the rodeo taking the Press around and all that jazz. So she decided to take them behind the chutes during the Bull riding event. She said that a couple guys made room for them at the fence and even put them up on the fence so they could get an up close view of the cowboy being thrown from the bull.

She took the cutest pictures of them and it makes me wish all the more that I lived in Wyoming and that we somehow owned a ranch and lived the Cowboy life. Ahhhh, dreams. Enjoy my future Rodeo stars....




2 comments:

MOM said...

Love all the pictures of the little cowboys. I like the colored one, because I like their shirts. That was nice for the 'ole cowpokes to move over to make room for the young "butts" haha.

MOM said...

Love the pictures. I like the colored one, because I like their shirts. It was nice for the 'ole cowboys to move over and make room for the young "butts". haha.