Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's that teary season...

I dawned on me today, while I organized my kids' closets that in two weeks Owen will be starting 2nd grade, but more importantly Raymond will be starting Kindergarten and even more importantly Judd will be starting his first year of school ever, preschool. I am not stable when there are major events in my kids' lives. My eyes swell up with tears at the mere thought of it. So crap, I now have it stuck in my head and I've already started tearing up today. What a huge change in my life. Two of my kids gone full time to school, and #3 gone two mornings a week. They are leaving the nest, growing up, and leaving me. Boo-hoo. Of course it's mixed emotions because of course I am happy for their new experiences, but man two weeks from tomorrow I am going to be a mess. I better invest in some kleenex and water proof mascara today. Then on the 29th I'm going to be a mess all over again when Judd starts his first day.

It's my favorite season coming up, Fall, but it is also a time for tears, every year. I will keep you posted, cause as of now we still don't know for sure where Raymond will be starting Kindergarten, hopefully Owen's school. But I will also update you with first day of school pictures. Keep me in your prayers while I suffer through my rough first days of school, ha ha.

1 comment:

MOM said...

I will keep you in my prayers, Stacey. It's a tough time when you go through those changing stages. It will turn out ok. The boys will go on to make new friends, learn lots of things and become involved in some new things...and most will include Mommy and Daddy, too:) Love ya.