Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back In the Saddle

Well, one week has passed since the birth of Judd and we are surviving. We have not really gotten back into a routine per se, but every day we are getting up a little earlier and getting ready a little faster and getting just a bit more done.
Yesterday we had a family fun day to celebrate my almost last day of vacation. Owen took Raymond and Judd to preschool for show-and-tell, then we went to a yummy Mexican lunch, then we saw 'Horton Hears a Who', which is a great movie.
Today I had one of my daycare kids back, but she's really easy. She just occupies the boys and they play all day. I don't really have to do much. Monday I will have everyone back and I am a little worried that being gone for more than a week, will make the kids have a little bit of amnesia about how the rules at my house works. I am worried that Monday will be a day full of reminders to them. Hopefully not. I am going to try and do a St. Patricks Day craft and Easter craft with them this week at least, to start back slowly into work until we have a routine with Judd here.
Tomorrow Owen sings at church with his Preschool class, so I am going to videotape that. Then I will spend the week preparing for Easter and Judd's Baptism next Sunday with all the family in town.

I have posted these updated pictures of the boys. Judd, now one week old, Raymond with his new haircut, and Owen just being happy! Then the one of the boys that I thought was picturesque. They were just looking down at Judd and I happened to snap the picture. This was TOTALLY not posed, but needed to be captured.

5 comments:

Kelly S said...

Cute pics, especially the last one - that's a Kodak moment!

Kelly S said...

Forgot to say, I think Judd looks like Justin in that top pic.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey and family. I love that last picture, too. That's a great one. Judd sure has his own identity. He does look a bit like Nate here, and so different than when first born. He is changing so much already in a couple weeks. Stacey, hope your first week back at the daycare is a peaceful one. Tony, hope your work is going well, too.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that I like your haircut, Raymond, and your hair looks redder now. And Owen...you are so happy, too. You both look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi cute boys!!