Friday, April 4, 2008

St. Patricks Day (delayed)

So, I apologize for my being absent for so long. I'm sure you have all been anxiously awaiting updated pictures and stories about the boys and life with baby.

I want to take a moment to reflect upon St. Patricks Day. I think it is a silly holiday to celebrate, to be honest with you, but it's just another one of those things where people look to celebrate something they don't even know what it's about. Despite my feelings on the holiday or the lack of feelings for the holiday rather, but I do think the following pictures are hilarious and reveled in taking them because of course, they are my kids.

Tony and his boss at work had dressed up with hats and bow ties and pins to be silly on St. Paddy's day, they also had someone at work take pictures of them holding boxes of 'Lucky Charms' cereal (I have hard copies, but my scanner is not working right now). So when Tony got home, the boys thought he looked super cool and funny and wanted to dress up too. So these are the outcome of the costumes and the boys posing for the St. Paddy's day pictures. (By the way, we will now be celebrating St. Patricks day like the rest of the world, without really knowing what it means other than Leprechauns, pots of gold, shamrocks, beer and the color green - oh yeah and some St. Patrick guy) (note the sarcasm). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is HILARIOUS that Tony posed with a box of Lucky Charms at work!!! I nearly laughed out loud, but am the only one up at Linds' house and had to suck it in!