Friday, April 4, 2008

Shout out to Family!! Yeah Family!!

Well, I wanted to give a big shout out to the family for supporting us and playing with the boys and just in general being a part of our family. We all love having people come visit but the boys really enjoy having all of the family around.

So first, thank you to my mom and Kelly for staying with Tony and us for over two weeks to help take care of the house, the daycare and the boys and us before Judd came. It was nice to have company and a few extra sets of hands. I really appreciate you both being able to do that!
Second, I'd like to thank Holly, for helping me during labor (even though I was so in the "zone" I had really no idea who was doing what, I've been told you helped me a lot and I appreciate that too.) Also thanks for helping to take care of the boys and for answering all of my stupid medical questions all of the time.Next I'd like to take a minute to appreciate the the Grandpas that the boys are so very fond of! Both my dad and Jerry are very important male figures in the boys' lives and I hope they know that. The boys talk about Grandpa Sears taking them fishing and Grandpa Jerry coming to visit all of the time. So thanks to both of you for your positive influence.

Thanks to Kimberly for being here when Judd was born. I know it was on your way anyways, but I am glad you finally got to be around for one of your nephews births, even if it means they will not have any cousins now! -Ha.
I want to mostly thank Tony for being such an awesome dad, husband and best friend. I know that times we both get stressed out and things seem hectic all of the time, but I appreciate you being here to help me when you can and loving me, even when I am being anal and b*****. :) I'm sorry that I like to have things a certain way and am a perfectionist because I know at times it makes you feel like you don't do a good job when you do try and help.
I love and appreciate all of you for being a part of our family!

No comments: