Friday, April 4, 2008

All Our Eggs in a Basket

Happy Easter everyone. Sorry we missed that post too! I am slowly but surely catching up on my online posts. I don't really know what is keeping me so busy because I don't ever feel like I get anything done!! -ha
The few weeks since Judd was born, have been very busy though. I took one week off of work and then jumped right back in (a girl has to make a living!). Then the 16th of March, Owen had his Spring concert at church and he does such a cute job by the way. On the weekend of Easter I decided to host a Premier Jewelry party for my friend who still sells it, so the Sat. before Easter, us girls got together for a little fun, while the boys went out partying or something! Then on Easter morning we took Judd to get baptized during the service, he didn't even flinch when the Pastor put the water on his head, he slept the whole way through. Then after church we hosted Easter lunch at our house. It was nice to have mom, dad, Kelly, Holly, Jerry, Verlyn and my family together for a big Easter lunch. We had ham and turkey and all the trimmings. The boys had an Easter egg hunt and the bunny brought them baskets with a few treats and a new toy car for each.

The Friday before Easter the boys dyed eggs and that was a lot of fun too! So it has been a jam packed week. I had to make all the preparations for everything going on, plus work, plus take care of new baby with boys that I am trying to get back onto somewhat of a schedule. Now I am frantically trying to finish our taxes the last few weeks, get my daycare license compliance check stuff in order because they usually drop in anytime in April or May unannounced, get caught up on my reading and magazines that have sat unread for the last month, and get our yard cleaned up before everything starts blooming and it gets more difficult. This is why I am trying to cram all of my updating posts into one naptime period today! So you'll have to excuse me in advance for probably not being very good at keeping up over the next month or so, until things hopefully fall back into a routine and nothing major is going on!


So I hope everyone had a great Easter and the bunny made it to all of your homes too!

No comments: