Friday, April 4, 2008

Life in General


Okay, last post of the day. Now that I have made you all read a
booklength worth of posts, I only have one last post to share and that is our Coffey Life update.
Things have been busy here, but going well. Our yard is beginning to look better, the weather is getting nicer, and I am finally getting into a pretty good routine with the boys and my daycare having Judd here. It's been nice enough I've actually been able to take the kids outside to play.

Owen only has a month of preschool left, Raymond is talking more and more clearly and acting older every day, and Judd is growing huge! He is about to outgrow his newborn clothes already and he is only 4 1/2 weeks old! He looks a lot like Raymond, but he has Owen's eyes (shape and the color blue), he has more of Raymond's skin tone and Raymonds dark hair for the moment, but he has Owen's long arms, legs, fingers, and toes. I think he looks pretty much as I had imagined he would, a perfect combination of Owen and Raymond. I still think he will have red hair too. Just a hunch! He sleeps really good at night and is VERY laid back. He only cries when he is hungry. He has just recently been more awake during the day in the last two or three days, and he is SO observent. He also swings his arms around until he hits something and then is like, man that was cool - what did I just touch, and then he'll do it again. He also smiles alot (and I don't think it's gas!)


So here are a few updated pictures of my perfect boys! Aren't they cute?? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I love all the pictures from all of the posts. I'm glad it's been nicer out so you can get out and be in the yard. I'm sure the boys like that, too. You look beautiful in your picture. Judd looks so healthy and happy. He seems content. I'm glad he's sleeping well, which means you and Tony can get some sleep, too. We're glad we're all family, too, and so glad to have you and Tony and the boys. I hope you are feeling well now, and getting into a routine that works. We all love all of you.

Kelly S said...

You should wear that color in that striped shirt more often. I think us redheads look good in that shade. Glad you were able to get some posts in. :)