Monday, September 8, 2008

Growing Growing Growing!

Okay, I apologize for the titles of this post and my previous post. I'm running out of creative steam. The boys are doing great in Preschool and I am always amazed at how quickly they adapt to new situations and even though sometimes they are just super buttheads for me, they are actually very very good kids compared to most. They are sweet and kind and polite and when we are in public they do better than the average kid on listening and helping me. I adore them.
While Owen and Raymond are busy getting settled into school, Judd is busy doing his own thing, growing up. He rolls all over the floor from one end to the other and back again. He gets up on his hands and knees and does that pre-crawling rocking. He will be crawling very soon. He can now sit up unaided and he popped through his bottom two teeth last week. Since his older brothers were starting something new and exciting he figured he should do the same! Friday he was officially six months old, which still amazes me that he is already that old! He is half way to his first birthday! Crazy. It seemed like yesterday he was born! He is definitley a momma's boy all the way. Poor Daddy. He will scream if Tony has him and look around for me, the second I even act like I might pick him up he stops crying and starts cuddling me like I am his only comfort. Then he will give Tony a look that says "sorry daddy, I love you too, but you know how it is!"
Last week Judd also had his first taste of baby food. He ate squash and liked the first three bites but then started to do that "Oh my gosh what in the heck is this crap" gagging, shaking his head thing. So we quit. Even though he could have enjoyed it better, he did an awesome job at eating his first non-milk meal. He knew exactly what to do and he ate clean too! I love it! I think that we will hold off of baby food for awhile though, because he is still totally satisfied from nursing and I'd rather just sort of shuttle him into soft table food as he gets to be 8 or 9 months. It makes life easier and cheaper! Enjoy the pictures of the boys. I enjoy them. They always make me smile and I enjoy everyday I get to spend with them!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Cute kids - it's fun to see what's ahead for me! Scotty has his bottom two in front. He's getting pretty close to getting at least one of the neighboring ones - it was pretty swollen yesterday, so we should see it in the next couple weeks. Here is the site I used for my haircut - http://www.thehairstyler.com/salon_medium_hairstyles_3.asp
I used the top two pictures on the page.

Anonymous said...

Judd looks so little in his highchair. I love the picture with his brothers. He seems to have just fit in with the other two, and adds so much, with his personality. I love the pictures.