Monday, September 15, 2008

Dropping In...














We had visitors this weekend and though your stay was short, it was still good to have Grandma and Grandpa Sears visit the boys. They love when they get to see them. They came bearing gifts too, so the boys would like to extend their gratitude to their Aunt Kimmy for the cool Yellowstone Forest Ranger hats, and to Grandma and Grandpa for Juddy's new books.

They got into Omaha around 7pm on Saturday night so we met them at the Olive Garden for dinner (sidenote: I think I may have ended up with food poisoning because I revisited my Olive Garden dinner several times Sunday!) After dinner we went back to my house where we hung out and chatted for awhile and exchanged gifts. After awhile we hit the hay with promises to myself that I was going to go to church the next morning (service is at 8:30am, yuck!). We woke up at 8:30am, so those plans were out. Instead we hung out awhile longer than the grandparents had to head back home.

It was a very short visit, but fun nonetheless.
No, no Judd - not for 20 1/2 more years!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I mixed this note with the one from your next post. Oh well. We had a good time at our visit, and I think the boys enjoyed (so did Grandpa) "cutting Grandpa's hair (both of them:) We'll see you again before too long. I enjoyed seeing you and Tony and the boys, too. For a short visit, it was really special. I'll save some of the pictures for my file. I like the one of all of you, too.