Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So many updates and so little time!

My poor poor kids!


So where to start. I have not posted in so long that I have a mound of pictures to post and a bunch of news, so lets see...

First of all I guess we can say that Raymond had his third birthday on the 24th and had a Buzz Lightyear party on the 27th of Sept. He got lots of cool stuff and had lots of fun. I made iron on t-shirts with Toy Story pictures on them for Owen, Raymond and Judd to wear to Raymo's party. I made an impromptu birthday cake that didn't turn out too bad. Raymond got a guitar from Me and Tony and he is so cute playing it. It is a real acoustic guitar, child sized, and he loves to play it. He nods his little head keeping time while he strums away. I got a short video of him playing it that I will try and post, but this post might be too big by the time I am done!

I of course have been going absolutely crazy around home trying to keep on top of things. I have kids all day and all night. I am loading up seven kids two times a day into my suburban to take and pick up Owen and Raymond from preschool, and that's getting a little old. I can't seem to keep on top of chores and little things like paying bills, maybe that's a big thing, or balancing the checkbook or getting Raymond's thank you cards for his birthday sent....which by the way should be out this week because he got his three year old pictures taken.

Sorry if this post seems breathless and rushed, I just want to try and get everything out, because I have no idea when I'll get a chance to post again!

On Sept. 19th my best friend Sheila had her baby, her third son, named Aaron. I am so excited that we share having three boys in common, it gives us a lot to talk about. Sept. is a VERY busy month with birthdays. We had three including Raymond's just in the weekend of his party and me and the boys were exhausted afterwards.

Judd is army crawling all over the house, nothing is safe! He is totally bored and way too good for baby toys now that he is seven months old too. He wants to play with Hot Wheels and Owen and Raymonds' big boy toys. He will be in a pile of his toys and look utterly bored. Then I'll look up and he has army crawled down the hallway and found his way into the playroom to find Owen and Raymond. It is the cutest darned thing EVER!

Owen and Raymond spent the night at Grandma Holly's for the first time last Friday. They did really well and slept in their Lightning McQueen sleeping bags all night. Tony and I did nothing but sit and watch one of three DVD seasons of Scrubs. BORING - we are so dull. Judd was rather sad that night because he missed his older bros.

This last Sunday we made our way to Vala's Pumpkin Patch which is more like a huge theme park than a pumpkin patch, but it is so much fun. They have a very large petting zoo, bonfires, pumpkin cannons, pony rides, two haunted houses, places to buy yummy fall treats, trains, hayrack rides to pick out your pumpkin in the field, and more! We spent six hours there and the boys looked like ragga muffins by the end of the day. I swear they were the dirtiest they have EVER been in their lives. They had dirt smeared all over their faces, all of our clothes were covered in inches of dust and dirt, and we had dirt in our eyes and mouths and noses and ears. I gave the boys a bath that night and by the end the water was black. NASTY! Oh well, we had fun.

Now we are getting geared up for Halloween, my birthday next week, the many Halloween parties, and pumpkin patch field trip for the boys' preschool, my school, AHHHHHHH! I'm going crazy! :)

Enough about my posts....I am an avid blog reader and I know what you all really want....pictures. So enjoy! In case I don't make it back on in time, Happy Halloween everyone. I want to see pictures of costumes on all of your blogs!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your boys are so smiley and adorable!

Anonymous said...

These all look like lots of family fun and hugs. The boys are such good friends, which I think is adorable. Judd is hanging in there with the other two.