Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time!

This Sunday as I have stated, we went to the Pumpkin Patch and had a ton of fun. So much fun we decided to stay for six hours! It is like a huge amusement park for those of you wondering if we just frolicked through a field of pumpkins for six hours - though I could see myself doing that! Ahhhh Fall.....my true love. I love the pumpkin patch, I would love to live amongst the pumpkins. I don't care how weird that sounds, it's true. So to all you other crazy Fall lovers out there, please enjoy my family pumpkin patch slide show! Also, there are three fun posts below this one that I just added tonight too. So check them out! Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go there sometime. Maybe next year, you think? Then we'd celebrate your birhday, too, Stacey. I know Fall is your favorite season...mine, too. I love the air and the colors. There's so many neat things to do.

Kelly S said...

Mom and I went to a pumpkin patch today: Pumpkins Galore. It was kind of cool, but not huge and we had trouble finding it. I didn't enjoy myself as much as I wanted, because I had a horrible sinus headache, complete with burning. :(