Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Sadness

Tonight we are under winter storm warnings because of a big ice and snow storm. Though all other school age kids are jumping for joy because now schools are closed on what was to be the last day before Christmas break tomorrow, my little Owen is not as happy. When the public schools close so does his preschool and tomorrow was supposed to be his Preschool Christmas party and green day. He's been looking forward to it for a long time now and Raymond had his on Tuesday and it's all Owen can talk about, and now he won't get to have it! :(
I was planning my daycare Christmas party tomorrow so I am going to try and make it extra special for Owen so he doesn't feel like his missing anything. However, with that, I couldn't make it to Wal-mart tonight so I don't have all of the craft supplies I need for my crafts for tomorrow and I don't have any Christmas presents for my daycare kids like I always do. I love the snow in the month of December, but I just wish it worked out that it didn't screw Owen out of his party. I feel so sad for him.
Poor Tony has to get up and out in the thick of the storm at 4:30am to head to work. Since I can't get out of the house tomorrow I am sending him in our Suburban so that he will have a better chance of getting to work and home safe.
I wish I could post pictures of my kids because I have so many cute pictures of them to share. I have taken pictures of them decorating the tree and just playing around. Pictures of Judd are probably totally different than the last one's I posted on Halloween!!!! Oh my gosh!!
Keep your fingers crossed that I can get my computer back very very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, poor Owen. Winter is so unpredictable. We had ice and rain all night, but it was about 50 this morning, and all the snow is gone. It's to drop again tonight. We will be having a white Christmas in Missouri we hear. Stacey it sounded like you were getting it all done this morning when I called, and all were having fun. Good Job!!