Monday, February 23, 2009

Too Busy...

Owen March 2008 and Feb. 2009

I Love to be busy. It makes me feel like I am getting things done if I have a project going most all of the time. Lately though I've been getting more and more tired and just don't feel as "young" as I used to - HA! Seriously though, I just can't take on as much as I used to and it's not because I can't but because my precious time is being spent with my precious children and I am so mad at myself for taking classes this last year off and on that I have missed this precious time.

Raymond March 2008 and Feb. 2009

They will not always be at home, they are growing up fast. For crying out loud, my baby is going to be 1 in a week!!! How did that happen? Owen starts Kindergarten next year and I can't believe that this is my last year at home with him. They are growing up in leaps and bounds and I don't want to miss ANY of it. So I have vowed to never tell them I am too busy to play with them again. I almost burst into tears a couple of months ago when I overheard Raymond asking Owen for help to get a toy, and Owen said that he was too busy. I asked him where he had heard that before and he said from me. How sad is that! I have pumped the boys up about how much I am going to play with them when this quarter was done at school, and it ended on Thursday. I can't even explain how much they talked about what we were going to play and how excited they were about actually having their mommy play with them so much! It melts my heart.



Judd March 2008 and Feb. 2009


I want to remember every hug, every kiss, every word they said and everything they did (good and bad). I don't want to ever forget the way my babies were and how they grew up! They will be my most treasured memories!

I love my family:).












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, they will always love you, too. You are a good mom, and they know it. The time goes so fast. What!? You are going to be 29!? Just kidding. You're doing the best you can, what with having a day care, too. Sheesh! Makes me tired!