Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing Special...

We have been staying very busy with everything going on around here. Though Owen had a rough start to school, he is doing very well now and is actually very excited each morning to go. He even got called to the office on Friday with only one other kid from his class of 29, to receive a special award and pencil for not being in trouble even one time since school started! :) Yay!

Raymond is doing very well in Preschool too. He got to take snacks last week and Wednesday gets to take the show and tell bag, which he has already decided he will take his baseball bat, glove and ball, since they all start with the letter B, which is what he is working on.

I am staying busy with preschool stuff, transporting kids everywhere, working on the house, preparing for Tess (baby #4), and teaching Midweek church school every Wednesday night. This week Owen gets to go to the children's theater in town to see the Velveteen Rabbit with his class, then Thursday is his open house where he gets to show us all that he has done so far, then Wed. Raymond has show and tell, and Mon. Owen goes to the Zoo with his school, next Wed. is my 24 week check up, Thur. is Raymond's B'day and Sat. the 26th is Raymond's B'day party! In this time too, I am still teaching preschool, teaching Midweek, going to a friend's kid's birthday party and work on my house! Wow, it makes me tired to listen to this. It really is manageable, it's just constant busy-ness.

Tony is staying busy with a new boss and having inventory this next weekend, so he is working longer hours this week.

Other than these things, not much has been going on here. :) This week, there is a big kids clothing sale at a local thrift store, so I am going to go check it out to see if there aren't any girls' clothes I can't live without! :)

I am desperatley trying to find another daycare kid, because the loss of the one from July, is now catching up with us financially and we are beginning to feel that sting. So pray that God will bring me another kid to welcome into our house, for us and for them.

I don't have many pictures to share, but the few I do have are pretty cute. Raymond's birthday party will be a Pirate theme, so this explains the pirate stuff the boys are trying on that will be used for his upcoming party!
What Raymond does when he is bored when Owen is at school! :)
The boys pretending to drive their cars.
Judd LOVES to color with the big boys, and he is actually very advanced at it.
The kids testing out Raymond's Pirate B'day party stuff for next week.
Raymond's first day of preschool
Judd and Raymond playing on Judd's chair.
The boys on the stairs at Indian Caves campgrounds and rec. area
Me and the boys (and Tess) at Indian Caves campground and rec. area







1 comment:

MOM said...

Stacey, that looked like a great trip, and I hope you all had fun with it. I also love the pictures of Raymond and the first day of school, and the stickers on his legs...oh my gosh, Raymond:) I remember when you girls would play with baskets and boxes and make them whatever you wanted them to be. I'm sure Tess will love being part of it all.