Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reflections, By Stacey Coffey :)

I am now officially 23 weeks pregnant. That means if I go all the way to my 40 weeks (which is doubtful due to past experience) that I would only have 17 weeks left. This means that I am in deep trouble when it comes to getting everything done! AAAAAAA!

On another note....even though we have known we are having a girl now for about a month and we even have named her Tess, and I have even gotten just a few girl clothes...it only just dawned on me today how strange it sounds to say 'she' all of the time. I was talking to my friend Sheila (who is also pregnant with baby #4 only this will be her 4th boy) and I just kept thinking how weird it was that I kept saying she. Saying Tess even seems more natural than saying 'she'. I just cannot fathom that I will be having a girl and it seems so unreal to me. Not bad, just unreal. It's just totally different. It's even more different and weird than having a first baby which you have no experience with either gender, than it is to have a girl after 3 boys.

Anyways...these were just my reflections for today. Feel free to comment, but I just thought I'd share what occurred to me today.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I'm sure it does seem different, Stacey. It will be different in a good way, though. The boys are already saying her name a lot, even with the Virginia middle name. Those clothes are as cute as can be that you got.

Dani said...

I had a dream last night that I got to come visit you! I don't think it will really happen any time soon, but it was really fun in the dream! I'm excited about your little girl and I love her name!