Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gang beatings...

HA HA! I just reread my last post and the part about Owen and Raymond ganging up on the daycare kid and I started cracking up because I pictured them "beatin' down" that thug 3 year old in her dreds and flashing their gang signs! :) Now I am really laughing. O-dawg and Dr. Ray. My thugs. Now I feel like I need to dress them up like a gangsta just to get a picture for this post! :)

Now what would be even funnier, is if while you are reading this post, a hip hop song comes on my little music player!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that picture already exists, doesn't it? haha

Dani said...

I love your blog, Stacey. These last couple posts made me excited to have more kids and start seeing them interact together. I'm glad you're having so much fun with your boys!