Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you believe it????

So I was sitting here thinking today that my baby, little Judd-Bug, will soon be a one year old big boy. In six weeks he will not be considered a "baby" anymore, and I just can't believe how time has flown.

Something funny that Judd has learned how to do, is to stand up when he is strapped into his chair and it ends up on his back and he looks like a turtle. It's pretty funny. That's when I know he wants to get out and play!
It seems like yesterday he was just snuggled in my arms as a new born, and I know each parent reminisces like this, but it IS crazy how time flies. Now he is giving high fives, has six teeth and working on at least three more. He eats table food, can almost walk, and loves to play chase where he crawls around the room chasing us and growling at us, while we crawl away laughing and pretending that he is catching us. He thinks that is hilarious. I do too!
It's been awhile since I've posted any new pictures, so I thought I'd update my Judd pics. Soon I will update my Owen pics and Raymond pics. Also - I was thinking today that in four months, my oldest son is going to be five years old!!! I almost cry everytime I think of that because it makes me soooooooo sad that my babies are growing up.

3 comments:

Dani said...

What a cutie! He's so big and happy!

Anonymous said...

Judd, you are such a big boy, getting into everything, and chasing everyone around. He will be walking soon, I think. I can hardly believe he's going to be one, either.

Kelly S said...

The Pilsbury Doughboy in the last pic made me laugh, because he reminds me of Judd. WEEEEEEEE!