Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pictures of the Season!

I have temporarily downloaded pictures from my camera onto my Mother in Laws computer that we are borrowing because my camera card was finally full. So these pictures range from November 8 - January 3 (but I will only posting "Holiday" pictures in this post and doing other posts with pictures). They encompass Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. I apologize for the large amount of them, but I wanted to share as many as I could as soon as possible! Happy Looking! :)

3 comments:

Kelly S said...

Good pictures. 5th down is hilarious; Owen must've been proud of his list on the 8th one; 10th one's hilarious because Judd looks like an ornament.

Elizabeth said...

From the sounds of it, we are all planning on going to the reunion! I think it's kind of been an "I'll go if you are going" type thing, and I am definitely going! :) It would be so great to see you! Have you heard anything about when it is? Nobody I have talked to has.

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I love these pictures. What kind of face is Owen doing at the tree farm? That's funny. You all will have so much fun at the reunion, and it will be good to get together. I hadn't seen Owen's Christmas list before we saw you at Christmas. I think they really enjoyed Christmas this year. Can's wait to see you and Tony and boys again soon. Judd will be a big one!!!