Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a........

GIRL!!! Just thought I'd share the good and surprising news that we are expecting a baby girl in Jan. Can you believe it? At least Tony's job will be a lot easier when she's a teenager, having three big, hopefully protective brothers!!!
I am super excited for the cute girl clothes, and the hair pretty's a bows etc. I've never gotten to do that and that will be fun to me, not that I don't adore my boys, but it will be a fun and different change!
Plan on a baby shower this time around though, more like a clothes shower, in November around Thanksgiving sometime! I'll keep you posted. My friend Sheila is already planning.
So there it is! Now we have to start the name discussion.

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

Congratulations, Stacey. Little girls are just a blast! I'm excited for you and the adventures that lie ahead!

Dani said...

I knew it! That's so exciting and as the only girl with three older brothers, let me just say what a lucky little girl she is!