Friday, August 28, 2009

So much to do!

So now that we know we are having a girl I feel like my list of things just keeps growing longer and longer. Now that I know that the three boys will be sharing a room for a long while, I need to purge things out of their room and organize it way better. I have going to have to put a few dollars into buying some shelves and other organizing tools to make things put away and have a place so they have room to be in their room. I want them to be comfortable in their room, not crammed in there.
Baby Girl will have the room that we are currently in so eventually we need to fix the wall in the downstairs bedroom, clear out the two closets in that bedroom and find a place for that crap, paint that room and then move our bedroom down there before we can start prepping a room for her.
I need to finish setting up the preschool/play room downstairs and do all of my curriculum planning and supply buying before Monday because I start my lessons with them on Monday. Raymond starts school on Monday too.
On top of all of this I simply need to get on top of my house cleaning because I am sickeningly behind! I haven't deep cleaned in months and my clean laundry is in folded piles down my upstairs hallway that just haven't found their way to the drawers where they belong.
Plus it is already basically Sept. and I have not updated any of my daycare financial paperwork since Feb! I am poorly behind on this as well and paying our bills, etc. I need a few Saturdays in a row where I can pawn the boys off on Holly :) maybe or someone else for all day sort of thing, then a few Sundays in a row that Tony has off where maybe he can take the boys to the Zoo on our pass or something fun like that just to get them out of my hair. There are lots of other things I am behind on, but these are the majors right now. If I can get caught up on these I can slowly start working on the other minor things that I need to update, etc.
Oh yeah, Raymond's 4 year old birthday is at the end of Sept. and then we are smack into the middle of Holiday season and then baby girl will be born. So I am aiming to get most of this all done before Sept. 27, which is the day of Raymond's birthday party!! Yikes!
So if anyone wants to come visit, please do, but be prepared to help pitch in and either watch the boys or help me organize and purge! :)
I also want to say that my FAVORITE season is upon us...Fall. It doesn't get any better than fall and all that it brings. I can smell the dried leaves, the wood burning stoves, the crisp cool air, the apples and scarecrows and pumpkins and baking and stews and chilis already! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall. So I want to be able to enjoy it this year without all of the stress of the things I have to do, so my goal must be met no matter how tired or unmotivated I feel. So I better get off of my blog and get busy because this is just prolonging my end result! -ha.
Happy Fall! Enjoy the end of summer/beginning of Fall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy...I just love reading your blog. I really makes me smile because you are so much like me. My husband gets so annoyed that my "To Do" list is always so long and that I have to get it all done RIGHT NOW! Congrats on the baby girl...I obviously am partial. We are still discussing if we are going to go for our baby boy!

Tara

MOM said...

Stacey and Tony...congrats on the baby girl...I just could feel it was going to be a girl:) A new adventure! Good luck on getting all of your goals reached...divide them into chunks and you will get there:) I still have long lists of stuff to do at my age. I love Fall! It is kind of a nesting feeling, but also gives me energy to complete things I need to outside.