Monday, November 9, 2009

Let the countdown begin!

The baby ticker on the side of my blog says 67 days left....which could seem like a long time, but let's put this into perspective. I officially have 9 1/2 weeks left if I go completely to 40 weeks. However from 3 prior babies, my experience is that they like to have me come in about a week early to be induced, so my inclination is that this will happen again with her. We'll see. In that case I could technically start my countdown to 37 weeks instead of 40 just for the fun of it and that would mean I only have 6 1/2-9 1/2 weeks. Now it seems way less doesn't it?? 6 1/2 weeks???? That's NO time at all. Especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas and all that those things entail. Time is going to FLY!

So, what do I have left to do?? Everything! :) I still need to finish clearing out Tess' room, and setting it up. I still have the entire house to clean before company comes for Thanksgiving and do meal menus for that time period as well. I have two baby showers, one for friends and family and one that the church is throwing for me. All this in addition to my normal daycare, preschool, Raymond school stuff, Owen school stuff, other meetings I have to help with and teaching Wednesday night church, and in general home stuff and family time! Phew. It sounds exhausting. I hope it will all get done!


Onto other news...things are going pretty well here but we are all exhausted. Tony has had to work 3 weeks straight. He typically has Wed. and Sun. off of work, but he has no Assistant the last few weeks so he has had to go in for 4-5 hours on his days off to do ordering and stuff. So he is tired and stressed out and not much help once he gets home cause he's just exhausted. Then the fact that I am getting bigger and bigger and have so much going on, is making my life a little stressful right now. I say it again....I can tell that Tess is to be our last baby because I am anxious to have my body back completely and to not be pregnant anymore. I have NEVER felt this way during a pregnancy, so I know that this is God's way of telling me that our family is complete. As terrible as it sounds I am anxious to lose weight, be able to walk up and down stairs and carry kids without feeling like I am going to hurt myself or baby, and I've been CRAVING a really good beer or glass of wine. I'm not a big drinker, but I do like to partake in my occasional beer or glass of wine, but over the course of the last 6 years, that has rarely happened. So I'm a little anxious to have those opportunities back where Tony and I can be adults, leave the kids with a sitter and go "have a drink" as they say! :)

Poor Judd started to be cranky this weekend and today has had a runny nose and tonight is not sleeping well already and is having trouble breathing through his nose and now has started wheezing again. So I guess I'll be taking him back to the DR. just to make sure it's nothing more than a cold, however I fear ear infection, maybe another sinus infection, but hopefully nothing more. So please say a prayer that I can get him well and keep my boys and me and Tony well through the rest of this sick season.

Below there are only a couple cute pics of the boys playing in the leaves and a couple at a daycare kids birthday party at a bounce house place. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

MOM said...

The time is getting short, isn't it, Stacey? The boys are having so much fun in those leaves. I hope Juddy is feeling much better, and it doesn't hang on any longer. Give them all a hug for me and Grandpa. You won't know how to act, not being pregnant:)