Friday, November 20, 2009

Phew!!!

This last week has been a somewhat crazy hectic and exhausting one. Every night this week there has been meetings or something going on and I haven't made it to bed until at least midnight and then have to turn around and get up at 5:30am each morning.

Tonight I finally did something for myself though. I went to the hair salon and got my hair trimmed and shaped up and lots of choppy layers added and thinned. I love it when I do this. Every couple months I try and get it done because it grows back out so quickly and thickly that it's crazy. When it starts to grow out it gets heavy and weighted down and looks frumpy and ugly. So now I feel like I have light and fluffy hair again with a cute style.



Last week Tony's brother Nate came to visit and that was a good time since we never get to see him. It's too bad that he can't be here this week for Thanksgiving when everyone else will be here.


This weekend I am going to be crazy cleaning and organizing woman because we will have a house full of people from Wednesday night until Sat. morning, but I don't mind. I just want my house to be clean and it's been slacked upon a TON lately, so it's not very presentable or clean at the moment. So my goal is to get all the major stuff done this weekend and then next week it will just basically be dusting, vacuuming, and picking up stuff.

Friday is my baby shower and I am looking forward to that a lot because I am excited to see all the little girl stuff that we get for Tess. It will be fun to see all of those things. Plus my family will be here for it, so that will be fun too.
Tony and I had decided that we wouldn't be buying a new crib for Tess because she had a cradle to sleep in for the first couple of months while Judd still used his crib, then we'd transition Judd into a twin bed. Now, Tony brought up that he would really like to find a new crib for Tess so Judd can have a toddler bed for a long time, which his crib converts into. It makes sense, so I found a crib on Wal-Mart.com that would be not too expensive Christmas present for us... (hint hint) :) It's the Graco, Sarah 4 in 1 convertible crib, walnut. In case you want to check it out! ;)

I will have Tony take my picture tomorrow of my belly to see how HUGE I am at 32 weeks, just like all my other pregnancies, but time is flying and she will be here so soon, it's crazy!


For now I have posted just a couple of pictures from this week and one of my before hair and after hair cut. See the difference??
Before (this picture doesn't show it as bad as it really was, but you can tell how heavy it was...)

After...much better in my opinion.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Stacey, don't go too crazy, or you will be worn out!!! I like your hair. It looks straighter after getting cut. You have a beautiful shade of red. Nate looks good. I'm glad he got to come out when he did. We're looking forward to being there and seeing all of you.