Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

Halloween is done, and we had lots of fun this week. I am thankful it is done because now my schedule clears up except for a few meetings here and there, but now I can concentrate on working on my house and getting caught up on things around here (hopefully) and getting ready for Thanksgiving guests!

Thursday I had my Daycare Halloween party, Friday was Orange day at our house and Owen's Harvest party, and then Sat. we were going to go to trunk or treat at the church, but the boys lost that for naughty behavior. Then we went to a daycare kids birthday party later in the afternoon and had fun, then went to Holly's house to take the boys trick or treating.

This year Raymond was a blue Ninja Turtle (Leonardo), Owen was Wolverine (the superhero) and Judd was a cowboy (Woody from Toy Story). Judd is understanding that when he dresses up like someone else, even if it's putting Owen's shoes on, he will say he is that person. So last night when we'd put on his cowboy costume he kept saying "I'm Woody". Then he'd take off his cowboy hat and say "yee-haw!". It was too cute. All the boys had fun, but we definitley didn't go to as many houses as last year, which is good because they DO NOT need that much candy.

Anyways, without further ado. Here are a BUNCH of pictures of the last couple of weeks, including our halloween pics. By the way....Tony dressed up for work with a co-worker and he went as Mario and she went as Luigi. His costume turned out pretty good for thrift store stuff!


I didn't dress up of course...I just went as a 30 week pregnant woman. :)

It'sa Mario! (said in a Mario voice)


Judd put on Owen's shoes and said "I'm O-wee"


This picture CRACKS me up...it reminds me of me and my sisters - they put their shirts over thier heads when they were getting ready for baths and then started crawling all around the room. Judd was right there in on the fun as usual....SO funny!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!! They all looked like they were happy with their costumes. Tony, I liked yours, too. I thought those shoes looked way too big for Judd:) That's so funny. Good pictures, everyone.

Anonymous said...

I like how Judd has the shoes on the wrong feet! And that picture with their shirts over their heads CRACKS ME UP too!!! Holy crap. Just like us!

Anonymous said...

It's Owen's face in the picture that's so funny!!! I just looked at it again and am DYING!