Thursday, December 3, 2009

34 weeks and more!

I am just entering my 34th week of pregnancy and I feel like I should be having her any day! I am contracting occassionally and can barely get around and can't stand for long periods of time without being completely uncomfortable! But...she needs to wait at least another 3 1/2 weeks before it's safe for her to come out.

I went to my checkup yesterday and they said everything is normal and looks good. She is not all the way head down yet, but in route. So that was good to hear, since at my last appointment she was still breach. I am getting very anxious to be done being pregnant this time around and to just have her here with us and our family complete. I have so much cute stuff for her too now that I can't wait to dress her and play with her and give her all the love I can!

I think I posted last time about all the awesome stuff I got at my baby shower last weekend, and maybe I told you about the awesome daycare mom that brought me two huge carboard boxes worth of clothes ranging in sizes from birth to 12 months. We are so set with clothes for the moment that the only things we will need to buy her are socks, shoes, and accessories unless we just find something totally cute that she needs, which I'm sure we'll find! :)

Just to prove how set we are I took pictures of the piles of clothes in age ranges after I had washed them all and folded them but before I started putting them away. These are the pictures below. Plus a couple random pictures of the boys. One in particular that made me crack up was the one of Raymond sitting on the toilet with a little black goatee and moustache drawn on his face! The story behind that is he was going #2 on the toilet and sometimes they bring this dry erase book where they can trace letters and so forth in with them and work on it while they go. I was sitting on the steps right outside the bathroom when Raymond said, "Mommy look". I looked up and was shocked to see his artwork on his face (which might I add turned out pretty good considering he didn't have a mirror to do it in). I tried so hard not to laugh because I was angry that he drew on himself with permanent marker, so I scolded him and told Tony to come see what his son did. As Tony walked past me I had to leave the hallway because I burst into laughter and the second he walked into the bathroom he did too. I came back and took a picture because it will be very funny when he's older.

I hope everyone is not freezing to death out there. It is snowing just a tiny bit here but only about 15 with the windchill and I dread having to go pick up Owen from school in 45 minutes! Yuck.

Anyways...enjoy the pics.
Judd and Raymond chilling out in their pj's.
The two boxes that my daycare mom brought me full of clothes!
All the clothes in piles after emptying the boxes!
0-3 months clothes, washed and ready to be put away. (I didn't buy ANY of these!)
3-6 month clothes washed and ready to be put away (I only bought like 3 things)
6-12 month clothes washed and ready to be put away (I bought like 3 or 4 things is all)

Raymond and his marker artwork on his face. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE: First pic. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I think Judd looks like me when I was a young'un in that picture.

That Raymond pic is funny, he looks like a beatnik. Is that the dry-erase book I picked out? I thought that would be perfect for Raymond since he always wanted to work in Owen's workbooks, but would mess up the pages and frustrate Owen. Now he can mess 'em up all he wants, all the while getting better and better.

Yep, I'd say Tess is set to make her mark on the fashion world. Aunt Kimmy would be so proud. :)

MOM said...

Wow! You guys are pretty well set, just waiting for Tess. Those look like really cute things. Got all that work done...washing them all up and folding? I know you are excited for her to get here. Raymond did pretty well, however, it might take a while to come off:)