Thursday, June 5, 2008

And then there was Judd....

Well, now that I have doted on Owen and Raymond, I should probably brag a little about how cute Judd is. He is growing so big and smiles literally all the time. Even when he is getting upset, he smiles through his tears. I think he looks and acts just like Owen as a baby, but you be the judge.
He can pacify himself too. He sleeps through the night and when he drops his binky he finds his thumb, so I don't even hear him fuss for his binky to begin with.
It's so weird having three kids and seeing all their different stages. I know people think I am crazy because I would love to have 100 kids! Even when they are driving me crazy, I still think they are cute.
I can't wait to see how Judd begins to develop. Today he is 3 months old! Can you believe it? I can't! He is big too. Next month he will go back to the doctor for his 4 month check up and shots and I can't wait to see how much he has grown.
Here are now a few Judd pictures for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judd is so cute and huge, Stacey! Rylan will be three months next Friday, but she is so stinking small! She can just now get into some of her 3-6 month clothing. I should consider it a blessing that she doesn't have her mother's thunder thighs yet, huh?!? I am going to try to sit down and email you tonight, though right now Ry is thinking it's party time and not letting me type much at at time! Your kiddos are adorable!