Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Batter Up

Owen is currently playing t-ball. He just started a couple of weeks ago and he is on the Longhorns. The first week we missed because of his birthday party, the second week he was tired and didn't want to play and so we watched his team play, the third week he played and was awesome, then last week though he didn't want to play, he got in there and did it. It's so much fun to me to see my kids doing fun stuff like basketball and baseball. Raymond is seriously jealous and wants to play too, but I have to keep telling him that Owen is older so he gets to do some stuff before him and that he can play next year.

Owen really likes to do different stuff, though sometimes it takes some talking him into. I think he'd really like music lessons or art classes too. Raymond would be just happy to be able to do anything, but it seems like for kids stuff, 3 is the magic age. So I wanted to share with you my pictures of Owen playing baseball! Hey batter batter...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute is that?! I'll have to ask Owen about baseball the next time we talk.