Monday, June 2, 2008

The Many Faces of Raymond...

Now I love all of my kids equally and they are all funny in different ways. Owen likes to try to make people laugh and does funny faces and becomes characters or tickles you. Judd smiles all the time which makes you laugh, but Raymond is the real jokester of the family. He is the ham, the class clown, the comedian, the preverbial goof. He doesn't even try it just comes naturally. Even when I am trying to punish him and I plan on swatting him on the butt, the way he runs away with his hands covering his butt makes me start to crack up. No wonder he is the kid that gets in trouble all of the time. He's so confused because no punishment is ever followed through on him for lack of keeping a poker face on my part!
So the other day for instance, he decided to put Tonys socks and shoes on and the way he walked around and made faces was cracking me up. So I grabbed the camera and started shooting....and below is the result...the many faces of Raymond for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie! You have so many different expressions, Raymond! You're a do it now and ask questions later kind of boy. You've got mommy wrapped around your little finger, don't you?