Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Up Up and Away

It's amazing how quickly your kids grow up. I can't believe that it was four months ago already that Judd was born. He is growing so quickly and he is already my biggest baby. I took him to urgent care a week ago when I was worried about him getting sick from all of us having strep throat, and of course he was fine...but he weighed 14 pounds 9 ounces already and that is way more than Owen and Raymond at this age. But he's so dang cute and he has the most infectious smile! No one could ever be mad at him because he is just so happy. We are going to Minnesota over the fourth of July and I am excited to see the boys at the lake and on the boats and swimming and stuff. This will be Judd's first vacation. I haven't updated pictures of Judd in awhile, so here are some more pictures of my baby!
Though Judd seems to be an exact split of Owen and Raymond physically, right now he definitley has Owen's personality as a baby. He hardly crys and now he sucks his thumb and plays with his hair just like Owen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! He IS big!

Hi Judd!