Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Raymond

Okay, so remember my last post yesterday I think where I said that Raymond's EKG came back normal? Well I got a call today about his chest x-ray which they have found that he has what is called a mild cardiac enlargement, meaning his heart might be slightly enlarged.
I'm not heart savvy, so I have no idea what this means at this point. He seems totally normal and healthy, but he has to go get an ultrasound of his heart tomorrow (an ECHO) so they can further test his heart.
Needless to say I have been a basket case since they called this morning at 8:45 am. I have been crying my eyes out and am fretfully worried about his diagnosis. I don't know what I will do if I receive even further bad news. I am worried to death about my baby's health, so please say a prayer for him that he is healthy and fine. I will probably not find out any results until Friday they said so I will keep you all posted.
I just look at him today and fall apart. It is the worst feeling in the world knowing that something might be wrong with your child, something potentially serious. Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Stacey, I pray that the tests will all come out just fine tomorrow, and Raymond will be ok. I agree with the doctor that maybe the measurements are a little off, and they have to go the next step to do the echo to be on the safe side. I'm glad they are checking it out, and it sound like this doctor has been great with all your boys so far. Give the boys a hug for us, and tell Raymond Grandpa and Grandma will be thinking of him when he's getting his test done tomorrow, and will call him afterwards.

Dani said...

You'll get through it Stacey. We're thinking of you and praying for good news.