Monday, March 16, 2009

Up to my ears in Sh**

Do you ever feel like you are drowning? What do you feel like you are drowning in, debt, bills, sorrow, boredom, etc.? Well I feel like I am drowning in poop. Baby poop, husband poop, dog poop, and "bull" poop.
I change about 9 - 20 diapers/pull ups a day, then I wipe little tushes about 10 times a day, then I have to scrub the toilet bowl every time my husband goes #2, which is a whole other topic. Why is it that when men do their business, it's like an explosion in the toilet? It's disgusting. Then they get up and walk away like you either have to accept the mess or clean up after them. Ugh. What is wrong with you guys?
This weekend I literally picked up about 80-100 pounds of dog poop. I usually stop cleaning up after our two dogs, Ruby and Boscoe in Nov. and don't start again until, well...this last weekend. It's pointless to try and pull dog poop out from under snow and what not. I used three garbage bags full and they weighed combined about that much! Ridiculous!!!
I know this post is graphic in a sense, I just had this epiphany that I am surrounded by lbs. of poop all the time and Tony called me the Poop master, which I don't know if I appreciate or not! So to all you other Poop Master mommies out there, I applaud your poop clean up ability and know that I am right there with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, what's that funny saying? "Some days you step in it, some days you don't". I think that's so funny, and COULD apply to you, kiddo! At least now it's done,and you can enjoy the back yard.

Kelly S said...

I just have to scoop/dump a litterbox. Shadow is a careless slob when it comes to the litterbox! Pringle is much more careful and OCD about his litterbox habits. :)